Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thoughts on (Yet Another) Super Tuesday

I just noticed that Indiana University's start date for summer courses is today, 5/6. This detail, it seems to me, jeopardizes a lot of votes for Obama because most university students are in transition, having begun their summer vacations elsewhere. Nobody else is talking about this, so I hope it's a futile worry on my part. I just know that university towns become ghost towns at this time of year and IU has campuses statewide. It's said that university towns must be Obama strongholds by about 20 points. I invite you to slap down this idea as I really want it to be dead wrong.

Another thought: No matter what your greatest ambition is in this world, would you feel okay about accomplishing it like this [,HRC]?



(Image from Politico)

No comments: