Sunday, May 11, 2008

Meme: Passion Quilt


Image by ms_mod

That which I am most passionate about my students learning: that every text they read, every text they write, and every "rule" they learn in either process is intended for their own synthesis, leading, I hope, to the discovery of a personal Truth whose result is liberating.

This is a response to a meme posted by Professor Zero. Here are the rules:

+Post a picture or make/take/create your own that captures what YOU are most passionate for students to learn about.
+Give your picture a short title.
+Title your blog post “Meme: Passion Quilt.”
+Link back to this blog entry.

I've cheated a bit because I'm using as the title "the whole is greater than any of its parts," which is original to the image.

Thanks, Professor Zero! I won't tag people, either, though I'd like to see G-Bitch's response.

No comments: